Adare

Augustinerkloster / Augustinian Priory

(2000-07-15)

Das Augustinerkloster am Rand von Adare wurde 1315 gegründet und war bis in die Mitte des 16. Jahrhunderts in Betrieb. Es wurde 1807 restauriert und gehört heute der protestantischen Gemeinde der Church of Ireland. Der Innenhof ist mit Romanischen Engelsfiguren verziert.

The Augustinian priory on the edge of Adare was founded in 1315 and was in operation until the middle of the 16th century. It was restored in 1807 und today is the protestant parish church of the Church of Ireland. Its inner court is decorated with Romanesque figures of angels.

Zugeordnete Themen / Assigned Topics:
 
Übersicht über Adare / Overview of Adare

Um die Landkarten benutzen zu können, wird ein Browser benötigt, der das Canvas Tag unterstützt.
To use the maps a browser supporting the Canvas tag is required.

OpenStreetMaps contributors)